Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Depth of His Love

Wild Ocean, 2-18-09

"When in his presence today it truly felt like a love affair during worship. Jesus gave me a vision of a huge, vast ocean...to big to comprehend. I was amazed at how vast the ocean was and then he spoke to me (This is my love for you). I couldn't respond I just thought, WOW! The ocean then started becoming violent, with many waves and Jesud spoke (My love for you can be wild) then the ocean calmed and stilled to death and then Jesus spoke (or my love for you can be stagnant, You choose) I responded with (How can I receive this love?) There was no response for awhile and then just a faint (Love me) from Jesus."

I remember the night before he led me to Ephesians and I found two things that clearly stuck out to me and touched my spirit. After reading those two verses I wrote them down and put them in my heart and prayed them.

Ephesians 3:12 "In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him"

Ephesians 3:16-20 "That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

These touched my heart, verse 12 saying in other words because of what Christ did for us we can now journey and venture into God's presence boldly and confidently. Verses 16-20, I love because it talked about now that Christ is dwelling in our hearts that we have access to know and comprehend by his spirit how high, how deep, how wide, and how long his love is for us. I got a taste of how big his love was for me and he represented it in the form of an ocean so huge....I mean this thing was massive. Just think that was his love just for one child. How big is the ocean of love he has for all those he has saved!? It gets even better because he gives us a choice to choose wether or not we want that love to be wild. To choose if we want that love to radically change us and our hearts and make them more like his! I don't know about you but I want the wild love of Jesus to crash upon my heart like many waves crash upon a rock. I hope you want and choose the wild love waiting to be revealed to you to shape you more like him.

No comments:

Followers